Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 2


This week has been a LONG week to say the least!  We were super busy going to the doctor with Adam, he has been sick/not feeling well for a while now.  He was having some blood pressure problems and it seems like one thing has hit right after another.  It started with his blood pressure being high, his ear drum busted, he is having migraines and has been nauseous from all of the medication he is on.  He has been to the doctor several times a week for the last few weeks for testing: MRI, ultrasound of kidneys, adrenal gland testing, and weekly check ups on his blood pressure!  Not to mention the times he has been to the ER, he had the stomach virus and got very dehydrated.  On top of all of that, I had to have a root canal and Madison also got the stomach virus :(  Thank goodness that Hudson and I did not get the bug!!!


Although we have had it a little rough, I keep telling myself that this to shall pass :)  And that our problems are very minor to what they could be, so for that I am blessed!


My sweet Hudson is growing very fast!  He finally is sleeping at night and staying up much more during the day.  He is 5 weeks old this week.  Next week will be my last week at home with him :(  I am very sad that it will be my last week at home with him, however I am ready to get back to work and get on a schedule!  


Madison got her 2nd nine weeks report card and of course did awesome!  She is such a smart girl and enjoys school very much!  She started reading AR books this week at school.  She read 3 books and passed each of their tests :)  She already has 1.5 AR points, her goal for the 3rd nine weeks is 6 points.....I don't think she will have any problem meeting that goal :)  The picture at the top of this blog post was sent home from school this week....I know it's pretty sad that she is almost 6 and doesn't know how to ride her bike yet!  So we are going to make that a priority this year!  She will have no problem with a little practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment