Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 4
 
     Adam came home Tuesday from the hospital.  I was suppose to go back to work on Tuesday, but got delayed a couple of days.   I stayed home Wednesday with Adam while he recovered from having the spinal tap done in the hospital.  Hudson started daycare this week :(  He did fine, but it was a little hard for momma!  I went back to work on Thursday, it was a nice change I must say!  We didn't do much this week due to sickness and exhaustion.  We do, however, have some exciting things coming in the next few weeks.  Madison's first pageant in two weeks and she will be starting softball soon too!


 
 
 

This week school was delayed one morning 3 hours for tornado watch!  Gotta love Alabama weather :)  Chandler came over and wanted to push Hudson around in Madison's baby stroller.....why not?  It didn't last very long, but it was super cute!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment