Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 5
 
 
This week definitely picked up for us!  We went to the park one day when the weather was nice.  This was Hudson's first trip to the park :)

 
 
I had a root canal a few weeks ago and I had to go have the tempory crown put on.  I took Madison with me and she snapped a pic of me :)  I didn't even know until the next day when I was looking for a picture on my phone to show a co-worker! LOL  I think she was a little taken back about the process, as I was myself!  I had no idea that they were going to shave my tooth down!  I told her that she needed to brush good to avoid having this done!  
 
 
 
We had a new addition to the family.  This is Hadley Grace Johns, daughter of Rance and Lindsay Johns.  She is such a cutie :)  Madison and Hudson have a new cousin!  I can't wait until Hudson and Hadley are old enough to play and aggravate Madison :)
 
 
Here is a pic of my handsome son!  His daddy dressed him for daycare today, can you tell???
 
 

And another.....I FINALLY caught that cute smile!!!



And to end this week, Madison's pageant!  She didn't win, but WOW she did so good!  She walked out on that stage like she owned it!  She never took her eyes off the judges....I don't see how they didn't pick her, but I guess I am a little biased :)  This was her first pageant and I hope not her last!  I have signed her up for another one next weekend and I hope that she does it! (she was a little upset that she didn't win) 



I will post pics of her all dressed up later!  But here is one with her flowers that Adam gave her for good luck :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment